Monday, June 6, 2011

6.6.11

HOLY SMOKES! These past couple of months have gone by so fast & I can't believe I'm almost done with high school forever. Kenya can not come soon enough.

I mean, it's not just my emotional excitement anymore, I can feel it in my bones.

My journey this year, has been so so tough. From stressing about grades, to stressing about finances (I'm 17 years old!!! I didn't think this would be my concern until I was well into my 20s.....) Like I said, Kenya can not come soon enough. 


So even there's only a few weeks left there are so many ways you can still support me:)
1) You can tell me how much you love me.
2) You can come to my Accessory Party this Friday.*
3) You can pray for me and my team.
4) You can tell me how much you love my team.
5) You can bring money to Mariners Church this Sunday and get some PANCAKES after the 11 o'clock service!
6) OR you can go to www.marinersoutreach.org/fagiving, select Faith Adventure Donation, type in Kenya Summer 2011 & Ryanne Berube. 


*I'll write this is a separate post. 


I am so great-ful for you even reading this.
Nakupenda Milele. 

No comments:

Post a Comment