Sunday, June 26, 2011

6.26.11

It's so unreal to me that today at 9 pm I will be on my way to my favorite place on this planet. But I'm SO ready. So incredibly ready for God to show me things, I'm so ready to listen, I'm SO SO SO ready to be an obedient servant. I'm ready to have my core shook again. Today is the beginning to my new beginning and that's so incredibly scary for me to say out loud and look at me I'm rambling on this blog because I'm still thinking about that toothbrush I have yet to pack. I LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys and I can't wait to share everything I'm going through via this blog with you. Mwahmwahmwah.

Nakupenda Milele.

Ryanne

1 comment:

  1. Ryanne...... when you get back from your trip to Kenya we absolutely have to get together. It has been way to long since we talked and saw each other. Hope you have an eye opening experience and I can't wait to read all about it.

    ReplyDelete