Monday, June 6, 2011

Accessory Party!!!

I am extremely blessed to have the people in my life, that I have.


One of them being, Sue Chambers.


I have been babysitting for Sue for almost 2 years and she has one of the most giving hearts of anyone that I have ever met. So one day as a I walked into the house, Byllie (Sue's daughter) screaming for dear life because she knows when Ryanne comes Momma leaves (which let me just also note that she stops about 5 seconds after Sue walks out the door. It's not like I torture her or anything) Sue asked me how I would feel about her putting a fundraiser on for me.


No, Sue, I would hate it if you ever offered to do something like that...Don't ever bring it up again....


OF COURSE! Oh my gosh, and the planning began!


For the past couple of weeks, we have been collecting jewelry, scarves, hats and tons of accessories!


So this Friday night we are having a Accessory Resale Party at her home at 1894 Parkcrest Dr. Costa Mesa, CA 92627. Everything will be in good condition and mostly under $10. 


Please come eat, converse, and buy some accessories! & most importantly, support me on my trip to Kenya:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment